Who We Serve
- Hope Channel
- It Is Written – U.S
- It Is Written – Canada
- La Voz de la Esperanza
- Life & Health Network
- Lifestyle Magazine
- LLBN TV
- Maranatha Volunteers
- NAD Religious Liberty Department
- New Perceptions TV
- Oakwood University Church
- Pioneer Memorial Church
- The Conscientious Objector
- The Evidence
- Voice of Prophecy
AIM is the central contact center and coupon-processing service for Seventh-day Adventist® media outreach in the North American Division. Our main function is to process requests, sense interested persons who may be upgraded for further studies, and refer these interests to the local church. We work closely with the local churches to assist their interests through Baptism.
Our phone personality, efficiency of process, and personal care are to be a positive influence on interests to study Scripture, surrender their hearts to Christ, and join the Seventh-day Adventist® Church.
- Produce a professional phone answering and coupon-processing service.
- Process caller requests accurately and efficiently.
- Provide an answering service, representative of Christ and the agencies we serve.
- Train students, workers, and volunteers in the principles of Christian witnessing and ministry with media evangelism.
- Provide student labor to help defray the costs of their Christian education.
- Form a bridge between the media outreach of the Seventh-day Adventist® church and the local field.
The Faces of AIM
We are a team of dedicated professionals, ready to do what ever it takes to help your journey with Christ FLOURISH!